- Supercharged with one of the best forms of vitamin C - L-ascorbic acid
- Aims to hydrate, nourish and rejuvenate the skin while you sleep
- Vitamin C works to help with skin pigmentation
- Super silky creamy formula that absorbs well
- Contains: Shea Butter, Ceramide-3, Hyaluronic acid and Collagen
Vitamin C + Shea butter night moisturiser contains one of the best forms of vitamin C - L-ascorbic acid, this combined with hydration boosting hyaluronic acid and moisture locking shea butter it aims to brighten uneven skin tone and re-plump tired, dehydrated looking skin.Vitamin C works to revive parched, lacklustre skin for a brighter and more youthful visage.
USAGE: Apply a pea-sized amount of the cream on cleansed face, neckline and neck in the evening.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Urea, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cera Alba, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Gold (nano), Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbic Acid, Lactis Lipida, Ceramide 3, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Isoamyl Cocoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, BHA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum.